samedi 21 janvier 2012

Frenchy look

Hello everyone!

My name is Lara and I'm 24 years old. I am a Lebanese fine arts photographer. I started officially working with an art gallery since the beginning of this year (2012).

So I have a confession! Besides my passion for conceptual photography, I have a tiny winy interest in fashion, so tiny that I decided to start out a fashion diary blog to share ideas of outfits, give and take some fashion tips and interact with fellow fashionistas!

So here is my first look of the day, quite simple, inspired by the B&W French classic style, with a jeans+brown twist ;) (which was criticized by my non-fashionista friends at work).
















Coat, sweatshirt, shoes, and purse: H&M,
Jeans: Mango,
Sunglasses: Bersha


Picture of the day (Click on it to view better)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire