jeudi 26 janvier 2012

Back in time


And I can't but help include some vintage mood in here! I had planned a totally different outfit this morning, but I combined these last minute, because I was in the mood to wear that black dress. Textured stockings are very in now, I LOVE it! Expect many of them :D

I went after work with my friend to Zeitoune Bay. Really nice place but it was so windy my hat kept flying..oh and I went back to gym yesterday! Im really not in the mood but I really really have to exercise :D





I'm addicted to these shoes. I wore them 3 out of 4 times until now! I will try and be more creative in the next posts. I found this really cool bicycle when we were shooting, so I HAD to take pictures with it, it perfectly fit the cloths, nice luck huh.











Coat, sunglasses: bershka
Dress+belt: stradivarius
Hat, stockings, shoes, purse: H&M


Picture of the day (click to view it better):






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire